01Solar Modules from Europe
We Produce Glass Glass and Glass Foil Solar Panels
Glass Glass Solar Panels
Glass Glass Solar Modules
Glass glass solar panels (modules) from SoliTek can be used for different purposes:
- SOLID Bifacial (main module, glass-glass, bifacial cells, transparent, 3 mm glass, frameless) - for usual solar power plants, full-black available;
- SOLID Blackstar (Full black module, 2 mm glass, black aluminum frame, black covering, BIFACIAL cells) - for usual solar power plants;
- SOLID Framed (2 mm glass, black aluminum frame, transparent, BIFACIAL cells) - for usual solar power plants;
- SOLID AGRO, SOLID Bifacial with increased transparency (glass glass solar module, bifacial cells, 3 mm glass, frameless, increased transparency) - for canopies, Agri voltaic constructions and progressive sustainable architecture solutions;
- Solrif® - SOLID Bifacial with special mounting for roof integrated solar power plant, full-black available, glossy or matt front glass;
We provide 30-year product warranty for all glass glass (except integrable ones) solar panels, 87% performance guarantee after 30 years.
The glass glass solar modules are designed to prioritize lifetime, reliability and long-term savings. Glass glass solar panels are safe, fire class A, strong, beautiful and long-lasting.
All SoliTek glass glass solar modules are certified by Cradle to Cradle.
More details about all our solar modules: technical requirements and datasheets - find here
More details about us as European manufacturer of solar modules.
Solar panel AGRO
And even though there is still some uncertainties and questions about AgriPV which we need to find answer for, but one thing I know for sure – SoliTek SOLID Agro module is ideal for Agro applications as the module itself:
- Glass-glass module assures crop protection against extreme weather conditions such as hail, heat waves, frost, and erosion.
- SOLID Agro has higher light transmission (40 %) for crops under the module.
- Glass-Glass Bifacial module is more resistant to the damage from ammonia (Agri) and salt mist (coastal regions).
- Carbon capture ability – higher CO2 storage capacity of soils through partial shading of the module, moisture and lush plant growth.
- Resource saving – higher area efficiency, reduction of plastic waste due to less use of foil.
- Green module – C2C certified, low carbon footprint (certified by Certisolis), recyclable 99 %.
Glass Foil Solar Modules
We produce glass foil STANDARD solar modules (framed) in Vilnius based factory of solar modules:
- Full black. Monocrystalline solar module (half-cut cells) with black back sheet;
- Monocrystalline solar module (half-cut cells) with white back sheet;
- Polycrystalline solar module with white back sheet (on demand);
- Full Black. Monocrystalline solar module (full size cells) with black back sheet;
- Monocrystalline solar module (full size cells) with white back sheet.
There are several versions of these solar modules - with halfcut cells and black film, with halfcut cells and white film - they are, by the way, the most efficient (maximum power) and full cells and black film. For private customers, we usually offer the first option - a full black solar module with halfcut cells and black film.
The windshield of the module is frosted, with a minimal texture like BLACKSTAR, which allows for better absorption of light reflections. This is why this photovoltaic module is more efficient than its counterparts. The most efficient in terms of energy generation are solar modules with a white film. Just because such a module heats up less on a sunny day. And the less it heats up, the more electricity it produces. But solar modules with white film on the roof look worse than an all-black solar module, so those extra 5 watts from a solar module almost never outweigh the all-black look. So full black is the choice for most people.
All STANDARD solar modules are certified by TUV NORD laboratory and comply with IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 standards.
We provide 20-year product warranty for all STANDARD modules and 80 % performance guarantee after 25 years.
More details about solar modules STANDARD - find here
New Production Line of Solar Panels
We have installed new production line of solar panels in our factory in Vilnius on spring 2020. To find out how the line of solar modules looks like, visit our factory 360° virtual tour - here